Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Home and a Job

Having not had a place to live or a job for quite some time now, to have both all the sudden has been a bit of a transition. It has been overwhelming really. We have to set alarm clocks and can buy food that requires refrigeration. For the past several months Clay and I have lived out of duffel bags, suitcases, and backpacks. We have slept in backyards, back porches, and dorm rooms. Most of these provided by many of you. We cannot thank you all enough. Really the working part has been the biggest transition. Luckily though we are easing into it all slowly with staff meetings at the coffee shop and what not. But all good things must come to an end I suppose. At least that is what they tell me. But really I feel like my good times are just changing venue. That new venue being Devil's Postpile National Monument in the Eastern Sierra. Leaving the Tetons was no easy task but knowing that we were going to such an amazing place made it an easier move. We are stoked for new adventures and for all the crazy shenanigans that are sure to occur with the reunion tour of MAC and Beardog and company. If you need a summer vacation we love visitors :)Said home. It's round. New work place. Rainbow Falls. I haven't actually seen this personally yet. But very soon.
A snowy bike ride.
Family photo at Mono Lake.

1 comment:

Ranger Bob said...

Sweet! I miss the Tetons, but I couldn't know Alaska without leaving Wyoming. Cool house. Have tons of fun guys!