Monday, March 15, 2010

Patience truly is a virtue.



Months. Months is the amount of time I have been hinting around that my days of living in sin should probably come to a close. I'm impatient. And I know a good thing when I see it. I have never been one to let something I really want go. So, I hinted and hinted... lately not so subtly.

Yesterday, we skied to an unnamed knob somewhere in the Lakes Basin, supposedly on our way to Duck Lake (which, incidentally, is really too far for us to ski in a day, so we found out), and decided to get married. Right there in front of no one. With views of the snow-covered peaks of the Sierra.

I should have been more patient, because that was perfect.

4 comments:

Amy Eber Roe said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY! I cannot, in this limited forum, convey how deeply happy I am for you both. Trying again: HURRAH! HOORAY! WHOOP!

Still Wandering said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! sounds perfect indeed.

Unknown said...

Dude, congrats on the big leap! I am happy for the both of you and will hopefully see you guys when you visit the big JH here in a bit! -Nate

Ranger Bob said...

Well hot damn!
Congratulations!