Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bear's Adventures with Horses


So, I've been living at this place now for a little over a month and the freedom is fantastic! Everyone leaves me and Toby in the yard ALL day long. We have walnuts to eat, birds to chase, and fences to dig under. Toby seems to excell in the hole digging, but I'm getting quite adept at using my mouth. I found a gopher the other day, but he was too fast. The other day I figured out how to dig under the fence and go visit the horses next door. They let me roll in stuff. But then when my mom got home at 930 at night, I had to get hosed down. I was not pleased. Pretty soon I'm going to get my teeth on Captain the Cockatiel. I'm working on my balance. Soon I'll figure out the lock on the cage. So give me time. I'll catch the bird. For now, the horses seem pretty easy targets with their constant eating and chewing. They'll never suspect.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Bear,
That's awesome that you escaped and rolled in horse poo! But have you tried eating it?! Its DELICIOUS! One of my favorite snacks.
I like your picture, I think that bird is taunting you. Good luck with that.
Love and miss you,
Koka

maureenfinnerty said...

thanks koka... the other dogs here don't look nearly as cute in pink.