Monday, July 21, 2008

Mullets, Sparkly Stuff, & Organic Beer

Clearly the 3rd Annual Highlands Prom. I woke up this morning feeling like I had just fallen asleep. I had. As I slowly and cautiously got out of bed I began to survey the damage. My kitchen floor was full of other prom attendees, including the Prom Queen herself. There was hairspray, bobby pins, safety pins, a bedazzler, glitter, an iron, and 14 different shades of eye shadow thrown all over my kitchen table. My bathroom floor was littered with someones (not mine) clothes, including a diamond studded bra in my dirty clothes basket. My front porch resembled a Barber shop with hair and trimmers all over the place. Clearly all evidence of yet another outstanding Highlands Prom. After several cloudy moments the events of last nights prom start flooding back. Will, who hasn't had a haircut in over six months decided he needed a mullet for prom. I helped make that happen for him. The theme this year was "Tasseled and Bedazzled," hence the glitter, bedazzler, and sparkly stuff thrown all over my house. The dance floor stayed busy and Clay rocked the bar tending and kept everyone's cup full of tasty beverages. The Highlands Prom was once again a huge success. We were without many of our founding members and we missed them immensely. But they were all called last night. Some of them multiple times. Oops!
Cliff, Clay, and Nate keeping it real at the bar. Creating the mullet. Needs no explanation.
The Prom King Nominees.

No comments: