Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bear got a Burley

This was a big week for Bear. He finally got his own trailer. I think the pics will speak for themselves. And, still wrestling with a broken foot, I got a new bike. It's the yellow one attached to the trailer. When life gives you lemons, switch sports. I have given up on skiing for the winter (that hurts me to say as much as you all think it does) and have decided to hit the pool and take bear on bike rides. He's made progress in the Burley. He seems to be recognizing that it means he gets to go for rides. At first I think he thought it was just a crate on wheels. It makes me laugh. Enjoy!

So, so sweet.
The Blur is from the lightning fast riding skills.

Tiksha might be a little jealous.


2 comments:

LiveWorkDream said...

How cool! I really wish that our Jerry would've been into that, but he wouldn't stand for a cart. I tried it and kept jumping out.

Bear looks like he's LOVING it! Enjoy the rides, what a great way to continue your adventures together.

Aimee said...

That is so friggin funny!! I would think Izzy would be the jealous one. Now her short little legs have to try and keep up with a bike!