Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Drive Fast School

No pics for this post, but just a first day of school update. I may have gotten an orange plastic gun. And a cool belt 7 sizes too big. And learned to march. Yep, I had to figure out which heel to turn on. There was lots of yelling. Hut... What does that mean? Hut. Why does that make me want to move? Bizarre. But I think it'll be good. Super small class and they seem like good people. Although they all said none of them could do interp on the intros. Then I got up and said I'd been doing it for 10 years. Represent. I don't think they were as impressed as they should have been. Interp is indeed impressive. You appreciate it more when you get to LE class and they say that one of hardest things we'll learn to do is talk to visitors. Oh, the irony.

Also, may have found a place for me and beardog. It has a hottub. Fingers crossed. ;) Thanks for all the support!!! I'll start making phone calls soon, when the stress level comes down a bit.

-M

No comments: