Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Randomness That is My Life...

Despite the constant rain and snow here in the Tetons summer shenanigans are in full swing. See photos.


Cliff stuffing marshmallows in Elsa's mouth. Clearly.
My brother came to visit for a couple weeks. Despite the crummy weather we got to show him around this place. Clay took him snowboarding off of Teton Pass. I taught him how to use an ice-ax while crossing snow fields in Garnet Canyon. And of course we introduced him to all the craziness that goes with living at the Highlands.




My husband who makes me laugh out loud on a daily basis was so excited today about his new shipment of wood that he couldn't wait for me to bring it home after work. (I drove a vehicle with four wheels, which tends to make transport of such items easier). Instead he opted to put the 20 lbs. of wood in his backpack and crawl up Windy Point Hill on 'The Phoenix'. I think his exact words were, "A dedicated wood-worker." His latest project was made for the Herwiggy Ski Company, in celebration of the upcoming Lobsinger-Piggott Union.

More shenanigans to come....