Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why I Should Separate From My Dirtbag Past

Two Words: Barefoot Ultimate. So I went to ultimate yesterday and forgot my shoes. Some of you may remember that this is not a new thing... there was this 17 mile hike I did in Chacos because I left my shoes in Wyoming. Clearly. But I figured I'd just play like all the other dirtbags in Mammoth... barefoot. BAD IDEA! I managed to break my toe, or so I am assuming since I can't go in for xrays till tomorrow. Lame. Life lesson: always wear shoes.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh SAD! I hope your toe feels better!! Good luck with that.
-Kristen

P.S. Thanks for changing the wind from the CA fires per my request. The Tetons have been much less smokey. Whine-y visitors appreciate that.

B said...

Bummer about the toe. We are not as young as we once were.....the joints and bones don't bounce back quite as well.
-Barb