Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Come on, Who Doesn't Need a Shotgun Wedding?


Just a quick update for the loyal blog readers... Hopefully this is the final chapter in the saga of my stupid foot. This past weekend Jon and I went to Vegas. We managed to a. not get drunk and married by a fat Elvis, b. gamble away our life savings, and c. buy anything that says "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" on it. We thought it was pretty successful. Oh, and I got my foot cut open. Apparently the ligaments were not tightening on their own, so those had to get fixed, there were bone spurs that were somewhat troublesome that got removed, and some nasty scar tissue was done away with. This has about a 70% chance of leading to a fully successful ski season. As I was working with 0% before, I'm counting this as a win. As this trip to Vegas was focused on wellness, maybe next time we'll look into those other options.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maureen, only you can go to Vegas and be so responsible. I commend you, and next time please put $100 on red for me!