Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Migration



True, it is only March, but this is the time of year where we seasonals start to plan our summer moves. This summer is looking like an adventure on several levels. Clay and Aimee are going back to Wyoming to play in the Tetons. But to a reorganized park with new programs to learn and new people to meet. Aimee will also have just passed her EMT test with flying colors and will hopefully get the pleasure of riding in the back of the brand spankin' new Medic 1, which will hopefully NOT be like driving a blender, as an EMT. Woohoo!


Bear and I, as of right now, are going to Yosemite Valley, where I'll get my gun, my tazer, and a host full of other toys that hang on my waist and make it impossibly difficult to pee. We are excited about a new park and a new adventure. So, for the first time in 3 years, the four of us bloggers are going our separate ways for the summer. We're trying to come to terms with it. Admittedly, I don't think Bear knows yet.


So, if any of you are planning summer trips, the Tetons or Yosemite now have free floor space with your name on it!

No comments: